Zoom Support Documentation
Modified on: Mon, 6 Apr, 2020 at 11:03 AM
Enhance your remote coaching experience by scheduling and sharing Zoom video meetings from Classpro.
* Any Classpro Admin can initiate the Classpro integration with Zoom.
- Log in to your Classpro account.
- Click on the Settings menu. Select Organizations
- Click on the Zoom under the Integration section.
- Click on ‘Connect Zoom'.
- Click Authorize on the Zoom integration page.
- Once authorized, the Classpro user will be able to see that the Zoom integration was successfully enabled.
Disabling the Zoom Integration
- Click on the ‘Remove Integration’ button on your Zoom integration Settings page in Classpro.
You User can re-enable your Zoom integration at any time by following the steps listed above.
Through this integration, Classpro users can create and schedule Zoom meetings within Classpro admin app. The meetings can be recorded and uploaded to Classpro and shared with the Students on the call.
- A Classpro account
- A Zoom Account
- For activation: Must be logged in to an account with admin privileges in your organization’s Zoom system. Must also be logged in to an account with admin privileges in the Classpro account.
- For call initiation: Must have a Zoom Account in your organization’s Zoom system AND Classpro email must match Zoom account email.
10am to 7pm IST Mondays to Fridays.
Expect a response within one to two business hours
Online Support Request:
To make an online support request, please log in to Classpro Support System.
Once logged in, click create a support ticket.
To visit our knowledgebase, visit: https://classpro.freshdesk.com/support/solutions
You can also visit our FAQs here.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.